Hello soccer fans! And welcome back to the Sons of a Pitch: An American Soccer Podcast.
Midweek games are in full swing, and every game surprised:
- NYCFC get another win over the under-performing Chicago Fire
- DC United gets back to winning at the expense of the Crew, who are in a free fall
- Montreal nets three against the Revs
- Zlatan and the Galaxy can’t score vs. MNUFC
- Surprising and surging San Jose salvage a draw vs. Seattle
In a special segment, Nick gives a basic legal analysis to whether the fan that was struck in the face by Kaku’s stray kick has any legal recourse. Learn about basic legal negligence, intentional conduct, and the comparison case law from baseball.
Thanks again for tuning in and supporting the show! Please join the conversation on twitter @SOPSoccer, via email at email@example.com, or in the comments below.